24-Port 10/100M and 2-Port Gigabit Smart Switch with 2 Combo SFP Slots
Filling the gap between the unmanaged switch and fully managed switch, the intelligent Ethernet switch not only possesses some functions of the Layer 2 fully managed switch to manage and control the network but also features lower price and less complex management. Therefore, it is an ideal choice for a growing enterprise to build cost-effective network.
ECOM S2526F+ smart switch, independently developed by our company, is a Layer 2 wire-speed intelligent Ethernet switching product. With 24 10/100M auto-negotiation RJ45 ports and 2 gigabit uplink RJ45/SFP (mini GBIC) multiplexed ports, this computer networking device increases bandwidth for client connection and reduces access latency, meeting the data transmission requirement in case of high load.
This smart switch supports web management, port mirroring, port trunking, port bandwidth control, VLAN division, QoS control policy, and other functions. It provides a low-cost, high-reliability solution for the hotel, cybercafé, intelligent community, as well as small and medium enterprises to realize network intelligentization.
1. With all its ports supporting non-blocking, full wire-speed forwarding, our web smart switch shows strong data processing capability.
2. Owing to the 32Kbps fine granularity port bandwidth control, the data receiving and sending rate of each port can be precisely controlled according to different application needs. This helps allocate bandwidth resources reasonably and improves bandwidth utilization.
3. Supporting broadcast storm control, our web smart switch, with 24 RJ45 ports and 2 RJ45/SFP multiplexed ports, can effectively control the broadcast or multicast traffic received by each port, thus avoiding network congestion and ensuring normal network operation.
Stable and Reliable
1. Several ports can be aggregated to form an aggregation group through port trunking. Creating high bandwidth aggregated links can not only satisfy high bandwidth requirements but also achieve link redundancy to improve network reliability.
2. Our switching hub supports STP and RSTP. These two protocols ensure fast network convergence and provide link redundancy while preventing loop generating in the network, thus making the network operate more stably and reliably.
Through IGMP snooping, the multicast groups can be managed and controlled. The multicast data are only forwarded to needy recipients. This saves bandwidth and improves multicast information security, meeting the requirements of video conference, video on demand, and other multicast applications.
ECOM smart switch is designed with 2 gigabit RJ45/SFP (mini GBIC) multiplexed ports, through which the local network can be easily connected to the backbone network. Meanwhile, multiple port types enable users to choose an appropriate one according to the actual needs.
If users choose the RJ45 port, the existing copper cables can be directly used for transmission, thus saving the high cast to add optical fibers. If users have special requirements on the transmission distance, for example, they require long-distance transmission, the SFP (mini GBIC) port is a better choice. When the SFP port and the corresponding multiplexed RJ45 port are chosen at the same time, the former has higher priority.
QoS Control Strategy
ECOM 24-port 10/100M and 2-port gigabit smart switch has rich QoS control policies. It supports the priority mode based on port, 802.1p, IP TOS/DS, and TCP/UDP port number. Each port supports 4 priority queues and the Strict Priority or Weighted Round Robin priority queue scheduling algorithm is adopted. This makes our product an ideal solution for teleconference, video on demand, and other new businesses which are demanding on bandwidth, delay, and jitter.
1. Our product supports VLAN division and the broadcast or multicast traffic within one VALN will not be forwarded to other VLAN groups, so the division of VLAN helps to control traffic, simplify network management, and improves safety.
2. By supporting port-based VLAN and 802.1Q-based VLAN, our web smart switch with 2 combo SFP slots can limit broadcast domain and improve information security as well as bandwidth utilization.
3. ECOM 24-port 10/100M and 2-port gigabit smart switch supports many-to-one setting which helps realize VLAN division from multiple ports to one destination port more quickly and easily.
4. This network switch has security setting function. It supports MAC address binding and TCP-UDP port number filtering, which can effectively control the legitimacy of network access and thus ensure network security.
1. Our smart switch supports port mirroring function, so the data packets entering and leaving the network can be monitored. For cybercafé users, this function makes it easy to submit data to the public security department for review. For enterprise users, they can utilize this function to monitor the internal data. When the network fails, this function also makes it fast and easy to position the point of failure.
2. This 24-port 10/100M and 2-port gigabit smart switch provides a pure English web management interface which facilitates system upgrade and maintenance. Meanwhile, the import and export of configuration files are supported. This makes the management process easier and more efficient.
1. Comply with IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE802.1Q, and IEEE 802.1p
2. Provide 24 10/100M auto-negotiation RJ45 ports, 2 gigabit RJ45/SFP (mini GBIC) multiplexed ports
3. Adopt store-and-forward switching mode
4. Support port mirroring, port aggregation, port bandwidth control, port traffic statistics, and broadcast storm control
5. Support port-based VLAN, 802.1Q-based VLAN, and many-to-one settings
6. Support VLAN spanning
7. Support QoS setting based on port, 802.1p, IP TOS/DS, and TCP/UDP port number
8. Support MAC address binding, TCP-UDP port filtering
9. Support IGMP (V1, V2) snooping
10. Provide a pure English WEB management interface
11. Offer dynamic LED indicators to display the state of equipment and provide a simple troubleshooting
12. 19 inch standard rackmount steel design
|Standard||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.3z, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p|
|Fixed Port||24 10/100M auto-negotiation RJ45 ports
2 gigabit RJ45/SFP (mini GBIC) multiplexed ports
|Cable Type||10Base-T: Category 3/4/5 UTP, supporting the maximum transmission distance of 100m
100Base-TX: CAT5 UTP, supporting the maximum transmission distance of 100m
1000Base-T: CAT5e UTP, supporting the maximum transmission distance of 100m
|Fiber Type||50/125µm multi-mode fiber, transmission distance of 550m
9/125µm single-mode fiber, transmission distance of 10km
9/125µm single-mode fiber, transmission distance of 40km
9/125µm single-mode fiber, transmission distance of 80km
|LED Indicator||Power, Link/Act 1~26, Speed 1~26|
|MAC Address Table||8K|
|Forwarding Rate||10Mbps: 14880PPS
|Input Voltage||100V~240V AC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||< 30W|
|Operating Humidity||10%～90% RH, non-condensing|
|Storage Humidity||5%～90% RH, non-condensing|
|Cooling Mode||Neutral cooling|
|Port Management||Port setting||Set the port's basic information, such as rate, duplex mode|
|Port bandwidth control||Support|
|Broadcast Storm Control||Support|
|Port traffic statistics||Support|
|VLAN Setting||Port-based VLAN||Support|
|Many-to-one setting||Quickly send data from multiple ports to a destination port|
|QoS Settings||QoS setting||Based on port, 802.1p, IP TOS/DS, and TCP/UDP port number|
|Queue scheduling algorithm||Strict Priority (SP), Weighted Round Robin (WRR)|
|Security Settings||MAC address binding||Support|
|TCP/UDP port number filtering||Support|
|Other Settings||Timeout setting||Set the frame timeout in the output queue|
|IGMP (V1,V2) snooping||Support|
|VLAN uplink setting||Support|
|System Management||WEB management||Support|
|User name and password modification||Support|
|IP address modification||Support|
|System state display||Display some system parameters, such as software versions|
|Back up and recover current configuration||Support|
|Restore factory settings||Support|